Bremerton Training Center
7715 NW Eldorado BLVD
Bremerton, WA 98312
You may only apply for one trade option. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED FOR A PROBATIONARY APPRENTICESHIP YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
1. Serve as a probationary apprentice for a period of 1200-2000 hours or 12 months of on-the-job training, whichever occurs first. Please refer to Greater Western Washington Pipe Trades Standards of Apprenticeship for the exact amount.
2. Serve an apprenticeship for a period of 6000-10000 hours of on-the-job training, including the probationary period. Please refer to Greater Western Washington Pipe Trades Standards of Apprenticeship for the exact amount.
3. Report for work on a regular basis;
4. Provide for your transportation to and from the job site;
5. Work under the direction of a Journey Worker on the job site and perform job duties satisfactorily;
6. Attend related training classes regularly and maintain a satifactory passing grade (C) (2.0) (70%) in those classes;
7. Purchase text material fro use in realted training classes as required;
8. Abide by all rules and regulations of the Greater Western Washington Pipe Trades Training Committee.
Your Application has been Submitted and is being processed. You will be contacted once an Interview date has been set.